CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Temp job

its been ages since my last blog post. busy working to be exact.
im working at carrier malaysia fo one month contract. Well carrier is an aircond company. Carrier is an international company but doesnt sounds familiar aite?
how about Freight Mark? i bet most of u notice this name, unless u're grown up in a middle of nowhere. Yeah Freight Mark is actually a commercial name for Carrier itself. Okaaay wutever, who cares anyways


This past month, i can say that i've learnt aloooot.
top TWO of it :
1)im not ready for working enviroment

2)working in da office n staring at the pc the whole day is a big NO NO
fo me in da future


However the best part is i got a recommendation! dat means i dont have to worry about contact no. after graduate kelak. you noe its very pathetic to see this high numbers of jobless fresh graduates. Alhamdulillah my bos, Jason sangat kow-team dgn saya n he agreed to rekomen me in my future job hunting. He even treat me lunch on my last day, Thank you boss :)


Owh yarh did i mentioned i was placed in Finance Department? Jason is an accountant! Think Think? can u believed dat sabya is actually an accountant asst? OMG for got sake i hate accounts. i even dropped dis subject while in high school. And today i was stucked in between this overlapped klcc pisa tower invois, D.O, P.O, cheques, debit, kredit, excel, Baan arghhh shit shit
*YOGA* konkulisinya itulah karma. what goes around comes around


got my salary today:) my first job selling hotdog i got 3 digits. this one 4 digits. so i expect afta graduates bolela dpt 5 digits kot? insyaalah dgn izin Allah swt :)

0 comments: