CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

alhamdulillah

Sejak 2 tahun lepas, saya dilemparkan dengan pelbagai cacian, kutukan, sindiran sama ada konfront mahupun cakap2 belakang baik dari saudara mara mahupun rakan taulan. People is judging me just because I was in Form 6 instead of University.
Bagi mereka Form 6 hanyalah untuk org yang gagal spm dan ingin memperbodohkan lagi diri sendiri dengan membuang masa di Form 6


Today I just prove em’ wrong. STPM is not just a waste of time.
Its been a long journey but it worth it!
I got the university call back today :)
So I think im already half way to be a very successful wedding planner in the future. When the time comes, please don’t be sorry cos I might forgive but never forget


Somehow on the other hand, there’re long list of people who always behind my back
You know who you are, and I sayang you guys so much.
Last but not the least,thank god for listening to all my prayers. I love you so much and will always be.

0 comments: