CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Is loyalty a flaws?

Helllloooooooooooooo its been a very long time since i actually write. kan kan kan. Please ignore my past Vlog. Dont know why i did that in the first place. Malu. Okbai.

Been bz with everythinggggg. Juggling in 2 different job at the same time is aint easy & very very tiringggggg. Listen listen listen, jadi manusia jangan asyik nak complain. Haiwan pon banyak masalah tau. Ikan jerung paling banyak masalah. LOL.

 Anyways di kala orang ramai sibuk bersosial di instagram & twitter, aku masih setia di blog usang ni. Fyi i dont own any both social network. Bukanlah anti-transformation, tapi memang i was born this way kot. Susah nak digest bende baru. I wore the same flipflop for 4 years kot and i dont even know why.

Sometimes, i hate the very loyalty characteristic in me. I hate it to the core. Sadly,that's just me and there's nothing i can do than accepting my own flaws. Is loyalty a flaws?

Nota Kaki: Orang lain tukar gf macam tukar spender je. 

0 comments: