CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Ex-Files


1. What’s your previous ex’s name?

- I guess his name is almost everywhere in my blog

2. When did you guys hook up?

- I was in my 2nd semester, and he was in his final year

3. How long did you think you’d last?

- 1year & 1month

4. If you would have had kids with him/her, what would have been their names?

- Raka & Ryo (haha, dont ask!)

5. Do you still love him/her?

- Can i lie??

6. Would you get back with him/her?

- Time will tell

7. Was he/her your first love?

- Nope. My first love is a different story.

8. What did your parents think of him/her?

- My mom said he was okay..

9. Did you get along with his/her friends?

- I get along well with his bestfriends

10. Did he/her get along with your friends?

- No. some of my friends in UiTM didn’t really like him. But i dont bother,bcos they tend to judge recklessly when they know exactly nothing!!!

11. Why did you break up?

- Because he is the backbone of his family, i dont want to be another burden. Plus there are many people out there who always pray for our seperation. Congrats to them!!

12. Was it a “Clean” Break up?

- I wont take it as dirty, but dusty

13. Do you still talk to this person?

- Yes, we make a good pair of FRIEND

14. If he/she were right in front of you what would you say to him/her?

- I take a good care of Pingu. No worries

15. Where did you meet?

- Digital Mall

16. What was the best part of your relationship?

- Too many too list

17. Would you be able to wake up to that face every morning?

- I wish i were...

18. Did your siblings like him/her?

- They seems to get along well

19. Would you rather him/her text you or call you?

- Its not a crime for a fren to text/call a fren aite?

20. Do you wish he/she called/text you right now?

- He called me just now, asking if we can have a quick lunch together tomorrow after my paper. I said why not?

21. What are your latest thoughts of him/her?

- I wish all his wishlists come true

22. What’s your favorite memory with that person?

- Our declaration day & Melaka Trip

23. Remembering all that, does it make you miss him/her?

- Sometimes...

24.Now, honestly, do you still love him/her?

- A part of me, says yes. Another part has let go... Count yourself

25.Are you going to get over it, and make out with someone else? - I have moved on, and in a process of knowing someone new... you know who you are :)

*I tagged every single people in my FRIENDS WITHOUT BENEFITS list. xoxo Peace

0 comments: