CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

30th Anniversary Mak Ayah

Yesterday is my parents 30th Anniversary. Since they attend a wedding last nite, they celebrated it today. They had a dinner together. They want me to tag along but i gave a lot of excuses to decline, tanak la aku kaco daun kan... So just now they came back & bought me fish&chips from Manhattan. I ate like a hungry zombie. Last nite i went to ss15 alone craving for the best burger in town at 11:45pm. Almost 1am i went to Radi, bought charkueyteow & again eat alone by myself at the stall itself. This evening i bought 1500ml of fresh soy bean & drink it all by myself. I dont know wut is happening to my eating habits. Im aware dat some of my close frens call me up n asked if i need a company but all i can say, at the moment i just want to be alone, n all i need is FOOD to keep me on-going... Life is hard... :(

0 comments: