CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

dear diary,

*last nite i was wifi-ing alone at ss15 mcD till dawn
*sidia went to melaka to see his besfren toban. i wonder how on earth he can go to melaka late nite just lyke dat while making many excuses when it comes to subang. nuff said
*overlapped asaimen tensed me up. 3 of it dateline before raya
*owh have i mention, im in a spooky cc rite now? still alone by myself
*i can just called a friend right away to keep me a company, but i tend to be alone at this moment
*mind me my besfren is a boy which makes life's more complicated but yet i cherished this friendship wholehertedly. Girl friendship is dayamn plastic! trust me
*i dont avoid my uitm's fren but i dont think i can stand hypocrites any longer
*i hate people who friends for benefit. you know who you are...
*its okay, if u dont like me. just tell straight to my face and lets dont be friends anymore! Stop being double faces, n talk shit behind my back. i rather have no friends than coping wif u BITCHES!
*Seyesly im counting days to finished college and grads. cant wait
*cant wait for raya as well, i miss all my besties back home lyke sooooo much!! people who dont backstab yew.
*love, sabya

0 comments: