CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Textile Convention 2009














* my mid term break filled with these 3 days event plus the 2 days rehearsel which means I dont really take a break.
* my position is to usherette those VVIP's. Our VIP of the day is our Prime Minister wife. I heard lots of granny stories before i met her. But somehowe thank god she treat me well, tadela byk songeh sgt spt yg digembar-gemburkan..
*Besides Datin Rosma, i have to usher Tan Sri Visi Ibrahim Abu Shah and his beloved wife. I found that he is a very nice funny guy. While Puan Sri seyes baik, tak tipu..
* I also get to know DJ DIN, the MC for the UiTM convocation ceremony for the last 10 years. A very humble young man. Suara die seyes bole wat wanita-wanita di luar sane cair oke!
* Its tiring because as the organisers we have to be the first one to be there, and the last person to go home. Somehow i enjoy every single moment of it because at the end of the day, i tend to gain lots of experience n new friends as well!

0 comments: