CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Back To School

I spitted out everything when i felt angry, insecured or confused. Please ignore my previous deleted post. Ulang suara, Please ignore my previous deleted post. It is something extremely confidential that i dont suppose to blog about in a first place. So, my bad. *sigh...

Back to school, tomorrow i will move to Puncak Alam. Dammit dammit. Less than 12 hours to go, and i still did not pack a thing... Semua barang yang dibeli bersama sidia petang tadi masih tersusun rapi didalam plastik... banyaknye, bisa beranak bagasinya *bak kata adit

That means this is my last blog post before depart tomorrow morning. Regardless im still unsure if there is any wi-fi over the jungle.. oke macamla ko ade laptop kan.. cbuk2 na pk wireless ade ke tak kat sane.. Hopefully computer lab is sufficient enuff..

To whomever that may concern, tolonglah datang melawat... :(

0 comments: