CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

im trying..

When you are really appreciating life, all your wishlist will starts came true
life is beautiful, i felt almost completed with my family, friends & sidia around

*na keje dlm aircon je..last2 tanam anggur...tula, keje2 waiter tanak.. demand.. padan!

*i treat my friends equally oke, tade duit duk uma diam-diam

*My latest hobby, BAKING.

*current mood : menyampah aku ngan ustaz akhil hayy tuh!

*Naaaa keyboard.. belikan?

*Alam percintaan, blum lepas tempoh percubaan 3 bln pertama, soo ta brani na cite pape...

Q :"What did u see in him?"

A : "Maybe everything that u dont.."

Q : " i tot u lyn ank2 dato' je.."

A : " Naaahh history... *long sigh"

Q : "U can get someone better, n u know dat"

A : "i noe.. but i rather choosed someone who dont know how to make me laugh instead of someone who always makes me cry".

*sabya away for Bangkok next week

0 comments: