CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

:)

Cannot breath, Cannot breath, Cannot breath

SOMEBODY HELP ME!!

I just came back from the club meeting . Luckilly, today meeting was not so dull compared to the last week. We can see new faces. And suddenly 2 girls approached me

girls : what did u take?
me: i took event
girls : event?
me : yes event. you guys?
girls : law
me : wow dats great! i intended to take law before
girls : WAIT! u mean bachelor degree in event management?
me : yes
girls : what fac?
me : OM
girls :wow we didnt noe there is such courses
me : alar... law lagi hebat
girls : Heck no... seyesly law sgt boring ok... but event, so kewl! There are so many people with different background in this class. well wut do u tink make us here tonight?

We are here for sport event management club & yet im the only one in there who r purely major in event. The rest came from different2 bacground. law, engin, applied science, mascomm. I heard complaint the whole night, which makes i tot, i might not taking law or medic but i have no complaint about what i have been taking so far. In fact im just loving every single seconds of the learning process of becoming a sucessful event manager . AMIN

*****************************************************

BACK TO THE MAIN POINT


Afta the club meeting, i drove back home and drop by 7eleven to top-up. and BANG!


I SAW HIM. A guy dat i havent seen for sooo many yrs. A guy dat i cud write a book solely about him. A guy dat used to be my everything. DUMB ASS SABYA
Well i heard he's been actively in the entertainment line nowadays. After winning the Hitz TV
blast off competition, he get full scholarship to pursue music in LKW. He did composed a few songs and personally i didnt know he's that talented before. Recaping the old days, he is just a normal senior that suceedly stole my heart. And people used to asked me
"what did u see in him?" Few yrs ago i dont know how to answered dat, but today i can smile proudly because i saw everything that u dont when he was exactly NOTHING. While people only notice it when he was SOMEBODY. One thing never changed. Butterflies in the air. Nampak die je terus jadi kelambut (ayat die ni)


just now at the counter...
kak maxis 10
Bukan u guna celcom ke sabya?
errr.... ermmm... i nk beli tuk si gemok

*first love will never forgotten

1 comments:

Cutestamoi said...

Ehem.. ni mamat ala2 Takeshi Kaneshiro tu ker? :p