CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

i am a big fan of























JAMIE OLIVER

if someone ask me, what is your dream guy will looks like? i definetly will answered JAMIE OLIVER. One reason, we are both passionate when it comes to food.
I am not a great chef like him, but i always believe that cooking is what i am passionate of. I will not take this as a career, but i am devoted into it
Since small i envy my friends because everyone seems to have talent in their particular fields, in terms of arts, music, sports, education or whatsoever. And me... im not doing good in anything, i felt useless towards myself. Until one day, when i was 11, i burned my kitchen. Aint joke. Starting from there i discovered that im good in cooking. In fact very very good. I rarely self appraisal myself in fact NEVER.
It is a big treasure when i looked back and i found out that i had never failed in the kitchen. My first shot in every recipes turns out the exact taste as it supposed to be. By just looking at the recipes, i can cook briyani, kerutup , opor and all the complicated dishes at my very early age. i also discovered that i have this talent that i can straight away guess the ingredients once i tastes the dishes. Not particularly the exact list but basically i will get the rough ideas. So far i have cooked for so many people, the good news is i always get positive feedback/compliment and the bad news is they dont believe that im the cooks!
Back to Jamie O, whenever i see him in action, i felt his spirit the same way as i am when i am cooking. A feeling that words cant described. A feeling that a balance of taste can put a smile on your family and friends which create the best feeling ever.
Somehow please take note that i cant BAKE!
*jamie O reminds me of zerol. a very baik hati guy who also passionate bout food. Last heard from him, i was told that he was taking HotCat, majoring in culinary. this is what he wanna do since we was small. I hope he is doing fine over there. small voices telling me that he will be a great chef one day. And if it does happen, i hope he never forgets me, the first girl who was forced to tastes his masakan and have to mention, he is the first guy who cooks for me!
imysm zerol :) keep safe

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good write. credit to ur eng teacher.haha... damn missing the good old days. will not forget you furgie buggy! u kalo da jd infamous wedding planner jgn lupakan i plak!
imysm sabya. take care -z-