CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

momen indah

its been a very looooong time.
Im back :)
its study week so life has been hecticly bz
random pix that happens this past 2 months.
have fun!

I MISS US. *sungguh



kenangan ramadhan tahun ini TERLALU BANYAK. namun bukan semua mampu difoto.
Buka puasa di rumah Prof Aida



raya with my beautiful girls. emy & ely



Raya Open House : Its so funny when i looked back, i dont even have a single picture with my friends. i felt very tired,hopeless,stupid,bulshit (please put all the curse word here) today. What happen next day? ask my lecturer






18/10/08 Jom Gempaq! : My very own first event! yes i will be managing event for the rest of my life. So what? its FUN!




20/10/08 Happy 20th sabya! thanks for all the wish, pray, gifts, suprises!!. thanks bangat. i felt very blessed :)




celebrating the last paper of common test. Final coming soon!! thanks to cik azzah :)