CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Fraud



my tooth is killing me! so i self indulged myself a few bowls of porridge today,saya masak sendiri.
well today nothing much, just laze around reading Connections but distracted by millions of sms-es. its sumting to do wif hotlink latest promotion, 1500sms for $1 perhaps. so ppl yg bijak pandai who activated dat promotion have to finished their 1500 sms within one day or else they will be deducted $3. so today my hp is treated lyke a bucket full of shitloads dgn msg yg tah ape2.. oleh mrk2 yg berusaha keras utk ngabiskan 1500sms tu. my hp sampai jammed tau tak!!! da la my hp ni cikai je, 30sms da full bkn cam hp korg memory up to hundreds sms. conclusionnyer, tolong jangan kena tipu dgn Hotlink lg bole x?

0 comments: